This is a treatment indicated for aesthetic reasons, such as in the case of discolored teeth, overly restored teeth with composite resin, to close spaces between teeth and to increase small and fractured teeth; as well as for functional reasons, such as the correction of anatomical and aesthetic appearance of malformed teeth or sever dental abrasion.
The main goal for these patients was to achieve a “Perfect Smile”. In order to achieve it, there was a smile study through Digital Smile Design (DSD), where the patient has a chance to analyze the preview of the possible outcome. After the presentation of this treatment plan, it was conducted through minimally invasive techniques which also provide our patients with more overall comfort.
1. Gingivoplasty if necessary
2. Intra- and extra-oral photographs and initial moldS
3. Digital Study through DDS
4. Mock-Up (a “tryout” that allows for a preview of the final result of the treatment without any tooth abrasion)
5. Minimally invasive tooth preparation
6. Definitive molds
8. Placement of feldspar or lithium disilicate veneers